I cant remember where it is but in your PC is a place that you can choose to make the page refresh everytime it is clicked or you can choose for it not to. Check in to that.
Is anyone else having a problem with the forum?..Everytime I click on a different post, it don't refresh my answers and it still has the yellow numbers with new posts at the end...anyone know what the trouble is because the other day I clicked on a new post and they said that Hostboard was working on a problem with the forum? Would this have anything to do with it?
I cant remember where it is but in your PC is a place that you can choose to make the page refresh everytime it is clicked or you can choose for it not to. Check in to that.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
yeah....it won't let me change my avatar either
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I had the same problem. I went with another site to host my pics and put the image link in. Works a lot better. The link is http://imageshack.us/
so you use that site to get ur avatar on the forum?
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
yea it works two.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
could you explain to me how to do this?
I can't figure it out
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
go to the site and then pick your photo. then copy the link then paste it on the lpd forum one. then u got it.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
about dang time i can change my avatar,thanks fellors!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks